SeerPharma are passionate about Quality Management as the work we and our customers do, helps ensure that medical devices and pharmaceuticals are safe, effective and of an acceptable quality.
By virtue of the work that we do and having been around for close to 30 years, we are now connected to over 2000 organisations involved in the supply chain of pharmaceuticals and/or medical devices in the Asia-Pacific region.
The SeerPharma Symposium is our premier event presenting Quality professionals in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries an opportunity to connect, share and collaborate.
Quality Management issues in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries are at the heart of the problems we solve here at SeerPharma. Our tagline is “Confidence in Compliance” but to achieve this, companies must practice Total Quality Management.
The 2019 Symposium will tackle key problems that Quality professionals face in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. The event will look to get the most out of your Quality Management System and address a wide variety of topics such as employee culture, managing your CAPA's effectively and Computer System Validation.
We're excited to have a former FDA Manager present on how to make Quality Compliance easier, and also provide insights on maintaining Data Integrity. Hear from Notified Body, BSI, present on the latest version of ISO 13485, plus their thoughts on MDSAP and EU MDR. We'll also have an ex-TGA GMP Inspector present on how best to prepare for and handle a GMP regulatory inspection.
Having held the event in Melbourne (2016), Singapore (2017) and Sydney (2018), it's time to bring this event to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – further cementing our reputation as Asia-Pacific’s Leader in Quality Assurance and GMP compliance.
We're excited to be holding this event at the exclusive Mandarin Oriental in Kuala Lumpur, at the footsteps of the iconic Petronas Twin Towers.
We look forward to hosting you at this wonderful location and hopefully at the end of it, you will have some of the tools required to practice Total Quality Management.
- Paul Kerr, Partner, CSV Manager, SeerPharma
- David Spaulding, Partner, Training Manager, SeerPharma
- Andrew Giles, Senior Consultant (ex-TGA GMP Inspector), SeerPharma
- Jacqueline Berry, Senior Consultant, UTS (Master of GMP) Lecturer, SeerPharma
- Gloria Pang, Senior Consultant, SeerPharma (Singapore)
- Rohan Bhatia, Business Systems Project Manager, SeerPharma
- Bryant Headley, Customer Success Executive (ex- FDA Manager, Office of Regulatory Affairs), MasterControl
- Tony Wu, Business Manager - Assurance, BSI
- Kenny Chong, Healthcare Sector Technical Lead - BSI
Moderator : Biju Kishor, Sales and Marketing Manager, SeerPharma
- Effective Implementation of ISO 13485:2016 - QMS for Medical Devices (BSI)
- Former FDA Manager Spills the Beans on Making Quality Compliance Easier
- Electronic Quality Management System – Automating Document Management (MasterControl)
- MDSAP & EU MDR (BSI)
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Pharmaceutical Quality Management System
- Electronic Quality Management System – Automating Your CAPA Workflow (MasterControl)
- Addressing the Culture of Quality
- Former FDA Insider Reveals the One Thing You Need to Maintain Data Integrity
- Former TGA GMP Inspector Presents on How to Best Prepare for and Handle a Regulatory GMP Inspection
- Computer System Validation
Day 1 : Monday 8th July 2019 (Medical Devices)
Day 2: Tuesday 9th July 2019 (Pharmaceuticals)
Attendees are welcome to attend one or both days.
Each day will run 9am to 5pm.
The event will be held at Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur.
Set between the flowering gardens of the KLCC Park and the dramatic heights of the Petronas Twin Towers, Mandarin Oriental, Kuala Lumpur is a 5-star luxury hotel that offers impressive views, fabulous facilities and a convenient central location.