Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) training can be a nagging requirement. SeerPharma's online GMP training solution has helped many people and companies with convenient and cost-effective training and assessment.
Train any where, any time in our online Learning Management System (LMS) or load our courses into your own LMS.
Self-paced and interactive short-course learning that is consistent, engaging and memorable making it more effective.
Choose from courses in GMP, Quality Control, Validation and more to support your induction and / or ongoing training.
Our E-learning courses are managed entirely in-house by SeerPharma; Content is designed by Consultant and Trainer subject matter experts and then developed into online courses by a multi-media team.
We offer online training courses covering a large range of topics. You can choose our 'off-the-shelf' standard courses, or we can customise courses to meet your specific requirements.
SeerPharma references major Good Manufacturing Practice regulators and regulations in its courses, as used by our customers. These include but are not limited to:
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA, Australia)
- Medsafe (New Zealand)
- Health Sciences Authority (HSA, Singapore)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-operation Scheme (PIC/S) Guide to GMP
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA, United States)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 21, Parts 11, 210, 211
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA, United Kingdom)
- European Union (EU) GMP Guidelines (EudraLex - Volume 4)